3 simple ways to find your ring size
We created a simple guide to answer one of the most common questions we receive from customers, "how do I find my ring size?".
No worries - we got you.
Here are three ways you can determine your ring size from the comfort of your own home.
The string methodNo special equipment required, just a non-stretchy string (or piece of thin paper), scissors and a pen.
- Get a non-stretchy string around 6” long (15 cm)
- Wrap it around the base of your finger. Snug but not too tight.
- Mark the point where the string overlaps.
- Measure the length of the string in Millimeters and match it against the chart below.
Measure an existing ring
Already own a ring that fits perfect?You can find your ring size by measuring the diameter of a ring that fits you perfect on the intended finger. Follow these steps:
- Take a ruler and measure straight across the interior of the ring from edge to edge.
- Make sure it’s as close to the center as possible.
- Match the Millimeter measurement to our chart and voila!
Print out our paper ring sizer
"I don’t have a string or an example ring, how can I find my ring size now?"
You are just in luck! We created a ring size guide that you can use to create your very own ring sizer, all you need is a printer, a pair of scissors and steady hands.
Download and print the ring sizer here.
Ring size measuring tips:
- Make sure the ring sizer will also fit over your knuckle
- Wider bands have less “give” for slipping over your knuckle
- Cold weather can cause your fingers to shrink a bit
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day